- Navigate to the Healthspace in which you want to set up the library.
- Click on Library in the left menu:
- Click on New library item on the right and choose the type of item that you want to add.
- Upload the file from your computer, or fill in the link (in case of a Hyperlink or YouTube video).
- Fill in the requested information, such as the name of the file, a description, and the category if you want to add it to one. If you fill in a category, all items with the same given category will be grouped together into one folder in the library. For example, you can set up a category for ADHD, one for depression, and one for autism.
- You have the option to add a Thumbnail. This is an image that you can upload directly from your computer and that will be displayed in the preview of the item in the library. This is how the library will look appealing.
- Click on Safe changes. The item is now visible to members of your Healthspace.
Modified on: Fri, 6 Dec, 2019 at 11:49 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.